[ Best Youtube & Comments ] Why this Wagyu Sandwich is Worth $85









 
















Why this Wagyu Sandwich is Worth $85



* Comments.
- why is beef worth more than i am

- you forgot to cook it

- Gordon Ramsay is quaking

- IT'S RAAAAWWWWWWWW

- Doesn't look appetizing at all

- $85 for some raw meat..... I’ll pass.

- looks raw, that's gross

- Looks like a parasite sandwich

- Its RAW

- Gordan ramsay:ITS FUCKING RAW

- I can just get $5 pizza

- Most radioactive meat in Japan haha

- Ramsay:''IT'S RAW!''

- I like my meat cooked

- Oh so a sandwich from the airport

- It looks delicious!

- Raw meat on wonder bread

- ITS RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW

- Nasty🙁🙁🙁🙁

- ...its raw

- Thought it was raw tuna.

- That shit raw

- That's fuxking disgusting!!!!!

- I really want one

- Truely wouldn’t pay that

- Elite garbage! I want some

- That shit is raaaaaw

- Looks a little bit too rare for me.

- You can just make that at home ☺

- Comida para maricas

- Uhh I wouldn’t pay for salmonella

- No thanks

- I am scared of not fully cooked meat XD

- Yummmm

- Rusty cage?





If You Liked This Video,
Like And Follow This Video!


My Blog URL : basatgat2422.blogspot.com

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

"울보 막내 손흥민이 캡틴이 되기까지"..한국 축구 18일 동안의 '금빛 드라마' / / 보이스V

마징가 제트 카부토 코우지 쇠돌이 피규어 킹아츠 Mazinger Z Tranzor Z King Arts Figures

대박재미있는동영상 / 웃음참기가 거의 불가능한 빵터지는 상황들 열번째